POLICY ON QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The administration of S.C. KEMCRISTAL S.R.L. established that the strategy on quality, environment, occupational safety and health is an important factor in order to improve economic performance, increase customer satisfaction, comply with the requirements of national and international legislation specific to the field of activity, which is the production and marketing of coagulants and flocculants for drinking and wastewater, as well as the internal and international transport of non-hazardous and dangerous goods.
The administration, S.C. KEMCRISTAL S.R.L., considers occupational safety and health as ultimate value, carrying out the activity based on Zero accidents vision. Through our strategy of manufacturing excellence, we ensure high performance products and services. We make every effort to minimize the impact on the environment and, in particular, on limited natural resources. We make sure that all the raw materials needed to manufacture our products are purchased and used responsibly by the environment and society.
In order to achieve this mission and to transpose our vision for the future, we are committed to:
- implement the decision, commitment, active involvement and personal example of the management in developing and maintaining an attitude favourable to quality, environment, occupational safety and health, commitment to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated management system of quality, environment, occupational safety and health according to SR EN ISO 9001: 2015, SR EN ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards, to increase the satisfaction of our customers and compliance with all legal and other requirements applicable to our organization;
implement OSH standards, define organizational responsibilities, provide the resources and support needed to manage OSH performance and minimize OSH risks for employees, contractors, visitors and the community. We prioritize occupational safety and health in all business decisions, in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, as an integral part of our day-to-day business. We promote the safe use of our products.
- establish the objectives of quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health in correlation with the stage of development of the processes within the organization, able to lead to the improvement of the organization's indicators and to ensure the participation of all staff;
identify and allocate the necessary resources to achieve the policy and objectives of quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health and to meet the requirements related to product, environment and OSH;
- analyse the data resulting from the company's activity, the continuous correlation of the policy in the field of quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health in order to optimize the integrated management system in compliance with national and international legislation, and to increase customer and third parties requirements;
ensure the good development of the company's activity with qualified personnel, we ensure the increase of the professional competence and its awareness on the responsibilities towards the fulfilment of the requirements of the quality system, environmental protection, occupational safety and health;
protect the environment by conserving non-renewable resources, increasing energy efficiency, reducing emissions and the impact of internal and international transport of non-hazardous and dangerous goods;
- be involved in the continuous improvement of OSH performance, the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses, and we are committed to involve and consult employees or their representatives in all decisions we make;
- operate the plants and respect the technological flows taking into account the most efficient use of raw materials and the prevention of any occupational injuries and illnesses, and we are committed to involve and consult employees or their representatives in all decisions we make;
- selectively collect and store, reuse, recycle or recover as much as possible the waste;
- perform regular internal audits and annual analysis, whenever necessary, of the policy and the integrated management system by the management, in order to obtain the adequacy and effectiveness of the policy, achieving the general and specific objectives, and align with the new regulations;
- implement risk management that aims to manage the factors that could have a negative impact on the company's objectives. We manage the risks, namely we identify and evaluate the risks, as well as we establish the way to react to the risks, namely to apply the means of control that mitigate the probability of occurrence or the consequences produced in case of their materialization.